[Davisgig] Great news

Ralph Finch ralph.finch at icloud.com
Wed Dec 24 11:30:28 PST 2014

This is welcome news. Here's part of an email I sent to the City Council November 5:

To: citycouncilmembers at cityofdavis.org

Date:
November 5, 2014, 3:39 PM
Hello City Councilmembers,

City Internet Utility. I second the idea, just published in the Davis Enterprise Letters to the Editor, that the City should seriously consider not an electric utility but an Internet Service Provider utility. This would save the citizenry as much or more than an electric utility and probably provide much better service than we get from Comcast or AT&T. Plus we have local expertise (Omsoft, Davis Community Network).

RF