[Urcad] Omsoft Network Maintenance Window

Omsoft Systems Administration sysadmin at omsoft.com
Mon Apr 8 14:54:06 PDT 2019

Hello

Omsoft staff will be performing Network Maintenance Wed evening, April
10th, between the hours of 7:45 pm and 9:45 pm to move to upgraded fiber
infrastructure. We anticipate some small periods of downtime during this
window of perhaps 5-10 minutes. Omsoft staff will work to keep the
downtime to a minimum, and we appreciate your patience during this
transition, to provide better service. Should you have any questions or
comments please contact sysadmin at omsoft.com

Thanks

Omsoft Staff