[Urcad] Mail Server Maintenance 05.20.2015 1900-2100

Omsoft Systems Administration sysadmin at omsoft.com
Wed May 20 09:06:53 PDT 2015

Hi DCN/Omsoft Customers

We are performing mail server maintenance tonight between the hours of
approximately 7pm and 9pm. Please be advised emails could be delayed,
and there could be some timeouts checking your email. We are moving mail
server functions from a 2 server front-end / back-end type setup to one
piece of hardware co-located at our data center. This setup will offer
an upgraded webmail, plus increased performance. Please contact us
should you have any email problems. We have been preparing for this move
for about 3 months, and are looking forward to providing better email
service to our users.

Thanks

Omsoft Systems Administration