[Urcad] Internet Capacity Upgrade due this month.

Omsoft Systems Administration sysadmin at omsoft.com
Thu Jun 4 14:38:57 PDT 2015

Hi URC Residents

     We are pleased to announce we are in the final stages of deploying
a capacity upgrade to the fiber optic Internet Connection at the
facility. When this upgrade completes in some weeks, we will look to
increase everyone's connection rates on all plans, across the board, as
it were. There will be no price increase, however we should be able to
increase all end user speeds by 50-80%. We will be sending out more
email notifications as the time gets closer to the cut over.

     We believe that everyone's needs should currently, be adequately
met, and this new service will provide more capacity for each unit to
expand devices. Get ready for the next wave of hologram, virtual reality
(VR), and gestural computing that is just around the corner. Exciting
new devices like Microsoft HoloLens and the Oculus Rift VR head set are
both likely due out in as little as 6 months.

     Should you be having any issues with streaming or performance
presently, please contact us at help at dcn.org so that we can take a look
at your particular situation, and help you resolve your issues over the
coming weeks. If  there are any other concerns, or comments, about
network connections there, or if you have any new feature requests,
please let us know as well, by emailing at the same address.

     Thanks again for being customers of a local, family-owned company.

     Thanks
     Omsoft Systems Administration