[PalestinianRightsSacRegion] AIPAC demo this Sunday 12-2-12, new listserve & other local Palestine rights events

The list serve provides alerts and action notices related to Palestinian rights in the Sacramento area. palestinianrightssacregion at list.omsoft.com
Thu Nov 29 15:46:04 PST 2012

I would greatly appreciate it if you would please delete this address from
the mailing list, and replace it with bint_dpace at hotmail.com?

Thank you,
*Amanda Batarseh*

*Mobile: (916) 834-5721*
*Skype: amandabatarseh*
*LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/amandabatarseh*

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:37 PM, The list serve provides alerts and action