[Omwireless] Internet Maitenance Window 07/20/2015 2200

Announcements for Omsoft Wireless customers omwireless at list.omsoft.com
Sat Jul 18 15:45:31 PDT 2015

Hi Omsoft Customers

We are cutting over to a newly installed an upgraded fiber optic cable
at the URC Monday night. We expect there to be slight disruptions but we
hope to keep that to a minimum. We do anticipate an outage of up to 10
minutes could occur, though likely just 2 brief ones lasting
approximately 1-2 minutes. This maintenance window will begin at
approximately 10:00 pm.

We will assess the upgrade for 2 or so days and then make a further
announcement.

Thanks for your patience
Omsoft systems Administration