[Omwireless] NDM WiFi Service Interruptions

Announcements for Omsoft Wireless customers omwireless at list.omsoft.com
Wed Nov 14 16:57:24 PST 2012

Hi NDM Wireless USers

As of about 3pm on Wed we began to notice some intermittent service
interruptions. We believe it to be caused by a power or infrastructure
issue at the relay site. IT seems not to be affecting the backhaul link
itself, but all equipment past that point. We will be arriving on site
tomorrow morning with a new switch, and power source (likely candidates
here)

We apologize for the inconvenience and spotty service this evening and
will keep you updated after the events of tomorrow.

Thanks
Omsoft Systems Administration