[Emailusers] OMSOFT/DCN/URCAD Mail Server Maintenance 11/29/22

Omsoft Systems Administration sysadmin at omsoft.com
Mon Nov 28 11:24:41 PST 2022

11/28/22

Hello Omsoft/DCN E-Mail Users,

We hope this note finds you well.

Omsoft staff will be taking down our mail server, mail.dcn.davis.ca.us,
Tuesday night to do some maintenance. We expect this downtime to take
between 15-30 minutes, but depending on how things go it could be
longer. The maintenance window is between 7 and 11pm on Tuesday 11/29.
You will not be able to send or receive Omsoft/DCN email during this
downtime while the server is undergoing maintenance. Once its back
online, any email that was sent to you during the downtime, will filter
in as its resent to you from our SPAM firewall over several hours.

We appreciate your patience while we perform this required work to our
mail server system.

Thanks and Take Care

Omsoft Staff