[Davisgig] ISP deploys fiber service with a wrinkle—the users themselves own each network

Douglas Walter dawalter at dcn.org
Thu Nov 17 13:06:48 PST 2022

Hi all. I have served on the boards of cooperatives, and have some
experience with cooperative bylaws (although I am *not* a lawyer!). I am
pretty busy for the remainder of this year, but could certainly attend a
meeting or two, and otherwise try to offer some support.

I will also mention that on several occasions, people have suggested
that a Yolo-area cooperative might get some help from staff at the
Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Co-op, which offers telecommunication services.
https://www.psrec.coop/

--
Wag more, bark less
=-=-=-=