[Davisgig] Jim Frame's Community Broadband question to Council candidates and Yolo County Supervisor candidates yesterday - attached audio with candidate answers

Matthews Williams mattwill at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 13 10:33:19 PDT 2020

 I agree with Lorenzo.  They need to be coaxed.  An important next step is to invite each of them to attend the Utilities Commission meeting discussion of the topic on Wednesday.

I have some other ideas as well that I am working on to defuse the "too much money" argument that Dan Carson and others have put forward.
Matt