[Davisgig] City Council 6/4 + Light Business Plan + Op Ed

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed May 29 10:47:43 PDT 2019

Hi All

1) Please stop by City Council on 6/4 and make a statement in support of
community-owned fiber optic. We will have a letter template completed to
send in email as well. Anyone who can help draft on that is appreciated.

2) Here is a link to the beginning of the plan text:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y4BHUmxRxfuP_75YXfDBl1s2QCqRJIft0epQ4Aaf7jo/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a link to the plan spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKvSajqzLGDSlwg5JJxUFiCJu38qlBc8iPoS2pCEJtY/edit?usp=sharing

This is the projected costs for building the core ring and subrings,
which will also happen to serve city buildings, schools, and many MDUs
and businesses. We need another sheet that covers cost of capital and
projected take rates.

3) Here is a link to the Op Ed, please feel free to look it over offer
any editing, we should get this out to the Enterprise tomorrow.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKvSajqzLGDSlwg5JJxUFiCJu38qlBc8iPoS2pCEJtY/edit?usp=sharing

I don't think this will be ready in time to be included in the packet,
but hopefully will be sent to CC  directly.

Thanks All

RAN