[Davisgig] Important -- City Council Meeting Today!!

Jeff Mischkinsky jmischki at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Apr 9 15:50:12 PDT 2019

Hi,

I’ll be there around 5, today - tuesday 09 April 2019.

As Matt points out, i think the important bit is to have as large a public presence as we can muster on short notice. Its not really necessary to tie up the meeting time (and annoy council members) with lots of repetitive public comment. One, with a big “hear, hear, I agree” will get the message across.
City Council members obviously will know why we are there, and can count. :-)

see you later,
jeff