[Davisgig] President of Entry Point Networks Lunch 5/22

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Fri May 18 16:37:00 PDT 2018

Hi

This company makes a SDN based open access portal, that allows customers
to use a shared public fiber infrastructure and pick between various
ISPs and network configurations.

He's been engaged with our effort for a while and will be in town to
discuss a couple of localities that are launching with his product in
California. Want to know if anyone  wants to join, drop me a line and
I'll let you know the exact time and place.

I really support the idea of his product, but as of right now the
customer prem equipment is all proprietary. When it can work on whatever
this would be good to look at.  Its currently in use in Ammon ID.

Thanks
RAN

--
Robert Nickerson