[Davisgig] Great Article about Municipal Fiber Investment

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Thu Mar 16 15:34:30 PDT 2017

Hi

We've been putting out articles every so often on Facebook, while we
wait for the  proposed Feasibility Study. Please like and visit the
DavisGIG and DCN facebook pages.  Here are some great articles we have
shared recently. Things are definitely progressing at the Broadband
Advisory Task Force, and we hope to make some formal announcement soon.

DavisGIG - https://www.facebook.com/davisca.gig/

Here is a great article about municipal fiber investment, pretty much
DavisGIG, by Susan Crawford. Goes on FB today at like 4:30 pm PST

https://backchannel.com/google-fiber-was-doomed-from-the-start-a5cdfacdd7f2#.ed8guw4mo

DCN - https://www.facebook.com/dcn.org/

This is a great interview with TBL about concerns he has over things
like fake news, and consumer privacy rights.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/11/tim-berners-lee-web-inventor-save-internet

Thanks for your support,

Have a great day

RAN