[Davisgig] Clearfield Roadshow

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Thu Jun 29 15:34:00 PDT 2017

Hi

There is a Clearfield Roadshow event in Santa Cruz coming up.

I'm going if anyone wants to ride...

Clearfield is from MN, and they have great connectorized fiber products
to look at, and you really get a sense of how everything works together.

Plus you get to visit with the guys at CruzIO who are fantastic, and
working a FTTH project in Santa Cruz. .

Take Care

RAN