[Davisgig] Fwd: Follow up from Eric Gudz - Community Broadband

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Mon Dec 18 12:27:24 PST 2017

Hi Folks

This could raise the profile of DavisGIG, and its good to have an active
supporter of the project. Any downsides ? Thoughts from the group?  Yay
Nay?

We met with Eric a couple of weeks ago, and went over the "plan" and
desired implementation of the network, and Eric seemed very interested
in the issue.