[Davisgig] Please Participate in the Cost Survey - DEADLINE 8/11/17

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Fri Aug 4 09:46:34 PDT 2017

Hi Davisites

We need 60 or so more people to send their bills in for the Fiber Optic
Feasibility study.

We really need people to send _anonymous_ copies of internet service
bills to the consultant on community owned internet! Black out name and
address and send, per directions below!

Participating in a Cost Survey - This will provide actual pricing data,
not marketing numbers. Please send a copy of a recent bill that includes
broadband to CCG Consulting (CCG) by: Blocking out any information that
will identify you Scanning and emailing an electronic copy to
data at ccgcomm.com <mailto:data at ccgcomm.com>or faxing a copy to (941)
209-5315 It’s okay if your bill includes multiple services. CCG will use
bills only to gather broadband prices, taxes and fees. Summaries of
survey results will be included in a Feasibility Study Report available
for public review.

Thanks

DavisGIG Committee of DCN
www.davisgig.org