[Davisgig] #EpicFail for the Big day of Giving

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Tue May 3 15:39:04 PDT 2016

Hi Davisites

In a devastating blow to non profits across the nation, the back end
company, Kimbia,  supporting all these regional giving sites has been
down since a little after 9am. I dont expect it to be resolved, and so
this year is a bust for #BigDOG2016.

I'm urging anyone that is supporting any of their favorite local non
profits, from the Davis Arts Center, to the Yolo County SPCA to please
continue with your pledge gift, but donate directly through the webpage
of that agency.  All of those mechanisms are still open, and these
agencies have put in a LOT of time and effort organizing around this event.

Here is the donation link for DavisGIG:
http://www2.dcn.org/dcn/about/support/?searchterm=donate

Please don't disappoint them, and give generously

Onward !