[Davisgig] Finalizing Documents

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Thu Mar 31 15:06:09 PDT 2016

Hi All

1) Here is a just about finalized fundraiser letter, thanks for the
feedback from those who provided it. If there are any last minute
comments or reality checks, please let me know. I intend to send it out
on Friday, and really make a sustained effort to fundraise throughout
April and May .

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vjmyKRbGENvqgJnUfRwtsrNNbz6mZAM_8_HxCJoqiAI/edit?usp=sharing

It would make a very powerful statement to the Council if we raise this
money from the community. If there is anyone on this list that would be
able to provide MATCHING FUNDS for this effort PLEASE email me the
amount you would be able to provide as a match.

This will be used on the Big Day of Giving to help motivate residents to
give generously to have a better broadband future.

2) Here is just about a finalized RFP, I've incorporated everyone's
great comments, thanks! I plan to turn this into a pdf on Friday and
shop it around next week at the Broadband Communities conference. Again
any last minute updates please get them in by Friday, or email me if you
think we need more time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXe3RYBXrm4QcZOYn6fcDEgfdJDitIxw34URtLXpa7g/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
RAN