[Davisgig] AT&T Wants $100 Million From California Taxpayers For Aging DSL

Douglas A. Walter dawalter at dcn.org
Mon Mar 28 13:44:15 PDT 2016

Other than one hearing, this bill is waiting for a big push (or for someone to notice and mock it). I don't know too much about Assemblymember W. Quirk, and why he's working with AT&T on this.
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billStatusClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB2130

--
“Sing the names of the dead who brought us here, who laid the train tracks, raised the bridges, picked the cotton and the lettuce, built brick by brick the glittering edifices they would then keep clean and work inside of.” -- Elizabeth Alexander

Doug Walter • dawalter at dcn.org • (home address)