[Davisgig] Entry Point Networks meeting tomorrow

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Mon Jun 27 19:09:14 PDT 2016

Hi

DavisGIG presents a municipal networking software talk.

Please hear about the US built OSS software platform that is making open
access municipal fiber easier to implement and operate.

Entry Point Networks FlowOPS

www.entpnt.com

Its at 3pm at the Davis Makerspace, www.davismakerspace.org. Keep in
mind the DOOR will be closed, so you'll have to let your self in. I'm
optimistic about the temperature in the building tomorrow, and we'll
have some drinks.

The Davis Makerspace is a green shed building in the Tim Spencer Alley,
it can be hard to find if you haven't been there before so please visit
the webpage and acquaint yourself.

There is currently some grey paint tests on the wall which make it even
more identifiable.

Thanks

Rob @ DavisGIG