[Davisgig] Open Access + SmartGigabit Bay Area + Letter to the Chamber

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed Jun 1 11:46:23 PDT 2016

Hi

Anyone check out the great open access page muni networks put up?
Just came out a few days back - https://muninetworks.org/content/open-access

Also - here is an upcoming conference:
Smart Gigabit Bay Area conference  http://www.smartgigbayarea.com/

Here is an email exchange I've had with the CEO of the Chamber after we
delivered an executive summary about Davis GIG. If anyone has any
contacts with the chamber that would be helpful in motivating the body
to consider this, please help put in a good word.