[Davisgig] [Davisgig-announce] Fwd: City of Davis, CA: City Seeks Two Community Members for Broadband Advisory Task Force

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Fri Jan 29 15:39:12 PST 2016

Hi

Thanks Dave, we are all anxious to make something great happen with a
fiber network for Davis. I appreciate your desire for us to represent
ourselves to the best of our ability, to ensure we achieve the desired
outcome.

That being said too, this last email sent to the  davis gig announce
list  was not something that was closely thought out, it was more just a
forward of availability of the at large positions, which we hope capable
and like ,inded citizens  will fulfill.

. The next email to that list  will  have more thought to it and
editing, and I'll make sure to forward it to you first.

thanks
RAN.

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your