[Davisgig] Fwd: New Broadband Advisory Task Force

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed Jan 27 16:30:20 PST 2016

Hi folks

Progress again.. Matt Williams and I should be meeting with these two
tomorrow to brief each other on goings on.

Hopefully this proceeds more quickly than is outlined below, but will
advise.

I could be the rep from Davis Community Network if someone else wants to
be the rep from Davis GIG, please let me know.

Thanks
RAN