[Davisgig] Fwd: RE: Task Force

rob rob at omsoft.com
Fri Feb 26 14:49:02 PST 2016

Nice!
RAN

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Task Force
Date: 2016-02-26 14:28
 From: Diane Parro <DParro at cityofdavis.org>
To: 'Robert Nickerson' <rob at omsoft.com>
Cc: Sarah Worley <SWorley at cityofdavis.org>

Hi Rob,

I'm planning to compose a longer email to all interested people but we
received a good number of applications for the community member spots.
This is fantastic but made obvious the need for our Cou8ncil
Subcommittee to conduct interviews.  These interviews will take place
next week and will allow for Council to vote on the community member on
at the March 15 meeting.

  I have note yet received the names of the representatives of UC Davis
or the Davis Chamber of Commerce.  I hope to have those in time to share
that information with the rest of the group early next week.

Many Thanks,
Diane

Diane Parro
Chief Innovation Officer