[Davisgig] Last night's BATF meeting

Mike Adams mike790 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:03:55 PST 2016

The short list is 2 - CTC and CCG. The plan is for staff to check
references and BATF members to review online data, particularly a recent
report that each firm picks and emails by Dec 7 as the one they see most
relevant to our situation. If we reject those candidates the second tier is
DesignNine and Magellan. We are contemplating an interview process that
will take place at the Jan 25, 2016 meeting, with a prior meeting on Jan 4
to discuss the interview process.

--
Mike Adams