[Davisgig] City of Davis putting together Work Group to Make Recommendations to City Council on what to do for Fiber Optic

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Sat Oct 10 15:38:27 PDT 2015

Hi Folks -

Lawn signs are done, I'll pick them up Monday.

We want a municipal owned, community operated network.

I need 2-3 people to join this 8-10 person working group. This group
will advise the council on the best way to proceed with Davis's fiber
optic deployment.

Who has time and an interest to volunteer to help make this happen?

I'd think it would be regular committee meetings, perhaps bimonthly
until its work is completed. Not a task force, so no Brown Act.

Thanks
--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your