[Davisgig] Davis GiG Logo

Jim Frame jhframe at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:02:58 PDT 2015

With the caveat that I have no artistic credentials, I offer my comments:

1. I find the crest confusing. With a little study I realized that it
represents some enthusiastic people, but on first glance it looks like a
crown, which has no intuitive connection to the project.

2.  I prefer the monochrome blue, which would probably look good in
grayscale as well. I find the red jarring; it reminds me of blood. The
green/blue mix looks muddy to me.

3. Kudos to the artist, who clearly put a lot of thought and work into all
the variations.