[Davisgig] Volunteers Needed - City Staff Lunch Discussion

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Mon Mar 9 21:58:00 PDT 2015

Hi

So it looks like city staff are interested in talking to us about our
plan. I'm looking for 1-2 articulate people that are not staff or board
level affiliated with DCN,  or Omsoft, and have a good point of view,
and understanding ;  to discuss, what they see, as the benefits from a
DavisGIG style network.  This is an important chance to validate the
concept within the community, so please keep that in mind.

Email me privately if you'd like to attend.  Additionally, some possible
dates  between Wed Mar 18th and Wed Mar 25th, for a 90 minute or so
discussion.

Thanks
--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your