[Davisgig] Thoughts

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Tue Mar 3 16:40:05 PST 2015

Great points, and I agree on emphasizing features. But a point I've seen
over and over again is that you can't expect good prices for broadband
where there's little or no competition. Try getting those AT&T prices in
cities without Google Broadband.

Also, a nice piece on the real cost of privacy with AT&T:
https://gigaom.com/2015/02/19/dont-let-att-mislead-you-about-its-29-privacy-fee/

Avoiding that kind of pricing stunt is part of what we hope for from a more
competitive situation.