[Davisgig] Thoughts

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Tue Mar 3 15:16:51 PST 2015

A few excellent resources for linking and quoting:

1) The Yolo County Broadband Report
<http://www.yolocounty.org/general-government/yolo-lafco/shared-services-initiative/yolo-broadband/download-the-draft-plan>

2) The President's Report on Community-Based Broadband Solutions
<http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/community-based_broadband_report_by_executive_office_of_the_president.pdf>

3) White House FACT SHEET: Broadband That Works: Promoting Competition &
Local Choice In Next-Generation Connectivity
<http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/01/13/fact-sheet-broadband-works-promoting-competition-local-choice-next-gener>

All of these are very current.