[Davisgig] City of Palo Alto I-NET Agreement post DIVCA

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed Jul 8 12:23:23 PDT 2015

Hi

One of our Arguments for DavisGIG has to do with the Comcast Cable
Franchise expiration, renewal through DIVCA (state franchise)  and the
city having to pay for its Inet fiber access.

Looks like Palo Alto just went through that recently.

So these are very generous terms compared to what I've seen in the
market place.
I bet city of Davis is going to use at least some of its 1.3 Million
telecom funds to address
  and fund a renewal of Inet Leases with Comcast.

I wonder if Palo Alto  had any alternative to get them such a good rate.

http://www.cityofpaloalto.org/civicax/filebank/documents/31772

Thanks
--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your