[Davisgig] Bill Broadley's Comments

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Tue Jan 6 20:39:54 PST 2015

Hi

This is very eloquent, and I'd say pretty damn accurate and succinct
argument that could be morphed into a letter and put on the website.

I have more to add about costs as well when I can at some point in the
not too distant future.

RAN

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies">. and put us in your