[Davisgig] Bill Broadley's Comments

Shneor Sherman szsherm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 10:49:57 PST 2015

Bill, I appreciate your response. However, it does not address the question: Where is the direct benefit to homeowners? An extra $5000 value to a half-million dollar home is inconsequential. How many homeowners want to be content providers or maintain a website on their own? I suspect very few. If we are talking about schools and libraries, it's far cheaper to provide lines only to those entities.

I'm pretty sure that this will require an initiative, though the City Council could act on its own. To get votes, voters will have to see direct benefits. What might those be?

Shneor Sherman