[Davisgig] Todd Kaiser (@toddkaiser3) invited you to join the organization "DavisGiG" on Trello

Douglas A. Walter dawalter at dcn.org
Fri Aug 7 21:27:13 PDT 2015

Hey Todd, following your link, before or after signing up for a Trello account, gave me this result:
> Page not found.
>
> This page may be private. If someone gave you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their boards or organizations.

I would prefer a different kind of welcome; I'll await further contact.

--
“Sing the names of the dead who brought us here, who laid the train tracks, raised the bridges, picked the cotton and the lettuce, built brick by brick the glittering edifices they would then keep clean and work inside of.” -- Elizabeth Alexander

Doug Walter • dawalter at dcn.org • (home address)