[Davisgig] Meetings, and then More Meetings

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Fri Aug 7 17:26:20 PDT 2015

Hi Davisites who want Fiber.

Got a great email from the new Innovation Officer today, reiterating the
desire to meet, and advising me of their efforts.
They are trying to get a "ad-hoc, advisory community group approved, as
well as the request for a FSR, plus a
commitment to collaboration".

They are hoping for a meeting with us in the coming weeks, and should
have more concrete steps for us.

Sent a status  update email to UCD Communications Resources

Have a meeting with City IT staff to get them acquainted with the
project in 2 weeks.
Have a meeting with DJUSD Director of Instructional Technology for next
month.

Thanks a bunch

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your