[Davisgig] Tabling at Celebrate Davis?

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Wed Apr 29 23:20:47 PDT 2015

Hi

So TO this, I'd say that our fundraising meeting, on April 20th
generated a plan for the public outreach effort, since that is what the
fundraising is initiall going to, so go ahead and check that out.

It is here:  http://goo.gl/ExLtTs

Our meeting today with City staff reinforced to me, their need for
public outreach to happen, culminating in some outreach workshops on the
topic that will be held this summer/fall. This is an extra project to
them on top of 2-3 other projects, and so they are looking to us for
assistance coordinating and publicizing them. So our fundraising plan
notes have an outline of what needs to happen.

Current deliverables for that are

logo
paypal acct
paypal, twitter, facebook logos and functions linked from the davisgig.org
A fund raising solicitation form letter.
2 minute talk
letter to the editor - going to use the tech'd up website draft Doug,
Gary, Todd, and others worked on for that.
17 minute talk
small fact sheet  - has twitter handle, dates for outreach events,
information, website, support, etc.
stickers
banner for table

We'd want at least most of this in place, because while we are doing
public outreach, we are fundraising, and want to have it all ready. Its
a pain  to get your infrastructure in place while your actively workign
the promotion part.

  If anyone else wants to help out doing any of the above with the
Public outreach part, please email me, and I'll make sure to include you
on emails
Good thing is too, is that today we met with someone interested and
capable of providing a nice logo, so we'll see what comes of that.

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your