[Davisgig] Meet with City Staff #2

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Mon Apr 27 17:47:46 PDT 2015

Hi Davis Gig folks -

Another meeting is setup for Wed at noon. We  are looking for anyone
from Davis Gig that would like to meet with them.
We will follow up from our last meeting, and see what has developed on
their side of things.

At this point, I have interest from one other person.

Really though - this should not be the Rob N show, and though I REALLY
want to see this happen for our city, I also don't want to
monopolize the process, so anyone else that could come please pipe Up
and drop me a private email.

Thanks
--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your