[Davisgig] Momentum - UCD - fwd: RE: Thanks!

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Fri Apr 17 09:55:51 PDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	RE: Thanks!
Date: 	Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:50:13 +0000
From: 	Christopher Clements <clements at ucdavis.edu>
CC:

Rob,

Thank you for taking time to explain the project and the potential
benefits it could provide the City of Davis and it’s residents. As the
project gains momentum, we would like to stay engaged and are willing to
offer support as needed. In the meantime, if there are any questions or
details you feel we can help with, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again,

Chris Clements
Network Operations Manager
IET/Communication Resources