[Davisgig] Meeting with UCD Communications Resources Folks

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed Apr 8 18:08:45 PDT 2015

Hi

These are the people that manage and control the Internet infrastructure
for UC Davis.

Have a meeting with the Kevin's at least, at the CR NOC space at UCD,
and again, looking for people who want to come along and give a high
level breakdown of the plan with them. Talk a bit about the project, why
we want to do it, and what it would take for them to support it.

If anyone wants to, please come along, more perspectives would be great,
and just email me privately.

It is April 14th at 3pm.

thx
--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your