[Davisgig] Thoughts on "why the average user needs this"

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Thu Apr 2 18:51:32 PDT 2015

Hi All

Wikipedia seems to suggest Parcel tax is over ALL parcels, business or
residential.

That is what one city staff has said would be the sort of funding
mechanism to use here,
if we are having the city pay for it. I wonder if there are other city
based approaches to
funding this that will not require a 66% vote,  like:

http://www.ibank.ca.gov/programs_overview.htm

What I want to know is if a parcel tax bond, is a better interest
rate/easier payback
  than an infrastructure bank loan to make it worth pursuing.

Anyone know of other ways to finance this in a public way?

Thanks
RAN

^

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your